Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Eve Miner Dropping mined ores @ wrong place
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Eve Miner Dropping mined ores @ wrong place
Eve Miner Dropping mined ores @ wrong place 1 Week ago Karma: 0
Hi, like the title says, the bot is dropping the mined ores to a window (item hanger) that isn't even open. Then the bot closes the client. The bot also goes to a weird station, not the normal station. I can't sell my ores @ the station that the bot goes to. Thanks for the help in advance.
xuther
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Eve Miner Dropping mined ores @ wrong place 1 Week ago Karma: 646
>the bot is dropping the mined ores to a window (item hanger) that isn't even open.

All ingame settings are tuned during first run (including window setting). Redo first run to setup station hangar window.

>The bot also goes to a weird station, not the normal station

Bot uses station bookmark. "Station bookmark" is first green bookmark in your people and places. Name it properly, e.g. starting from 00 to make sure it is first. Don't change people and places column sorting order manually neither during first run, nor after regular start.

I will need to check your logs and probably screens of pnp and overview (when stations selected) to help better. How to record log is in the link in my signature.
Slav2
Admin
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
ICQ#: 688042813
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re: Eve Miner Dropping mined ores @ wrong place 1 Week ago Karma: 0
Yes, I did first run several times. The windows are how the first run set them to be. And the station was bookmarked by the bot when I ran the bot. I'll send you the log when I'm able to get it. Thanks

BTW I'm running windows 10, maybe that can be the problem?
xuther
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2018/12/06 18:34 By xuther.

Re: Eve Miner Dropping mined ores @ wrong place 1 Week ago Karma: 646
xuther wrote:
BTW I'm running windows 10, maybe that can be the problem? If you pass first run and don't see important windows transparent after first run, everything should be ok.

Make sure bot dropped station bookmark near station you want. It may use random station if you started without bookmarks. Redo boomark manually. Automatic bookmark creation is fail safe measure to make bot working during its trial. Manual bookmarks are better. You can select location inside signature of a station to avoid approaching to station on warp in. Belt bookmarks may be 300km (from closest asteroid) bookmarks on the line between station and belt. Bot will rewarp to asteroids without loosing most of speed after previous warp and save time on approaching to asteroids.
Slav2
Admin
graph

Re: Eve Miner Dropping mined ores @ wrong place 1 Week ago Karma: 0
Ok, so I tried really hard to look for how to get the log file but I cant figure out how. I already looked at the guide from your sig. I cant find the "Debugger Settings" on the Eve Pilot program.

Nevermind, I found it.

Ok, so I got the bot running with the log on the background. I put your email in the "Debugger Settings." I ran the bot until it closed the client. Have you received the log from the bot yet?
xuther
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2018/12/06 21:38 By xuther.

Re: Eve Miner Dropping mined ores @ wrong place 6 Days, 17 Hours ago Karma: 646
Nope, this e-mail is yours. When I receive crash reports of crash reporter, I may reply to you to any e-mail you put here.
Crash reporter logs are different, it is sending log when error occurred only.

You need to open log file manually if any text editor, save where you want and send it to me. Btw your idea to send log from logger is good. Need to add this possibility to logger.
Slav2
Admin
graph

Go to topPage: 12
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2018
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin