Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: OverView: Main and Alt
OverView: Main and Alt 1 Month, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 0
Ok, so I am new to Eve-miner, at first, I had a bunch of bugs cause of windows 10 and few BM, once I got them fixed it works great . There are only a few things I really dislike and need help too fix, see below

I use Eve-miner on my alt (who has its own account) and it changes the overview for that toon, which is fine. It also re-sets the overview for my main (in a different account) and removes it from the launcher account list, every time I use Eve-miner. I dislike this and wish to have it stop, but I am unsure how. Further, For some reason it has forced my Eve launcher to turn into a white blank screen until I change the focus to another object, this blocks Eve-miner from launching or re-launching on its own as it has nothing to click; any suggestions how to fix this? Also, I use one monitor for two accounts, could Eve-miner run both if I got the license?

Is there a way to have Eve-miner only reset my Alt's overview?

Any help would be great

Update

So, if you are using windows 10, Do not change the theme to classic... it causes so... many errors. Further, Set the capability to windows 7, nothing lower or you end up with errors. Also, remove any overviews you may have exported. If you don't it causes a fatal loop that is very hard to end. Windows 10 users will also want to set their toolbar to the right.

Your issues may not be the same as i was experencing but these were my fixes, and they are working great
Kero
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2020/01/06 19:24 By Kero.Reason: Update
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: OverView: Main and Alt 1 Month, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 689
About your main settings. You need to create new profile in launcher and use it for your main. Bot uses profile with name "Default".

I have windows 10 on my notebook and bot worked here w/o any compatibility or desktop theme tweaks. Did you use very old version of EvePilot before on this computer? Do you update windows 10? Windows 10 used to be a bad choice from very beginning, but Microsoft patched it and most of problems are gone.
Slav2
Admin
graph
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re: OverView: Main and Alt 1 Month, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 0
No this is my first time using eve-miner, so I did the whole classic theme thing, etc... which only caused bugs. Once I figured that out and went back to normal windows it works great.

So, how do I create a Character Profile on the default launcher? Am I still able to use the non-default launcher? if so how? How do i get too and use the non-default launcher? This confuses me a little.

Also for some unknown reason, Miner or something else keeps changing the color scheme from dark matter to me and Minmatar causing a fatal error and the program to crash repeatedly. Miner spent eight hours in a fatal Loop where it continuously loaded Eve login did everything and then the crashed. then it would reload to do all that all over again for 8 hours. how do I stop it from doing this, changing the color scheme from dark matter, I don't know why it's doing this I just updated to Omega on this account and it started.

www.eveonline.com/signup?invc=1ad257f7-5...d0-bb77-5eb2a11a71ab
Kero
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2020/01/08 20:51 By Kero.

Windows 10 has no built in windows classic theme, no need to apply third party tweaks.

Add character to launcher, open its settings. You will see manage profiles. Create new profile and activate it. Login and create your settings in game. Bot will not touch a folder with those settings.

Need to switch to this profile every time when you need to play manually as bot erase launcher settings.

Alternatively you can use backup/restore settings in menu->tools->eve settings operations.
Slav2
Admin
graph

Redo first run. During first run bot create and save in-game settings for future use. Dark Matter theme is included to the setup. You will loose Dark Matter theme if you made first run for alfa then upgraded account to omega.

Activate recording log as per link in my signature. Bot should restart eve twice and in case of repetitive error during 1h stop trying. This behavior may be deactivated in shared settings->error corrections->disable error handler timer. Check that flag is unticked to handle errors.
Slav2
Admin
graph

Re: OverView: Main and Alt 1 Month, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 0
These worked great Thank you

Side Question
How do I make miner get the good Ore... it only ever gets the normal ore. Say there is Spod and Dazzling Spod, miner will mine the regular Spod and leave the better ore alone
Kero
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2020
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin