Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Drones, Bookmarks and Asteroid Selection
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Drones, Bookmarks and Asteroid Selection
Drones, Bookmarks and Asteroid Selection 4 Weeks, 1 Day ago Karma: 4
EP seems to warp to random bookmarks on all clients. I have always struggled to get EP to function correctly with Selected Tank and the various Group modes.

Who would agree with me on a few slight changes;

1) Always warp to first bookmark. This ensures a more human like behaviour pattern too.
2) Warp to nearest asteroid in overview (or nearest 'most valuable for those of you that don't have enough accounts to clear belts)
3) Drones. Please fix drone refit algorithm. Just ... Have another look at it or put make new, fresh explanation in FAQ. Please.

Cheers
Pronator
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Drones, Bookmarks and Asteroid Selection 4 Weeks ago Karma: 646
Pronator wrote:
3) Drones. Please fix drone refit algorithm. Just ... Have another look at it or put make new, fresh explanation in FAQ.

Send me log file if drones are refitted every station visit. One refit on start is normal.

1) Warping to first bookmark is not efficient if you start bot in a while after DT. Many people use bookmark autocreation, and they are ordered from the first belt in the system.

2) Do you mine in anomaly? If not, you may create belt bookmark at 300km from the belt and bot will rewarp to asteroids.
Slav2
Admin
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
ICQ#: 688042813
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2018
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin