Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Abyss runner
Abyss runner 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi o7
So... After getting into abyss, I do wonder if it's possible to make it with an bot.
This sites from tier 3-4 can be really worth it - and in high-sec calm systems there isn't lot's of pvp'ers.
Bot should choose one of checked filament, get into save in system - lunch it and do the sites.

There are 3 rooms with one destroyable structure which gives lootbox. You need to destroy all npc, take loot and get to the next room - x3
After site, and returning to the same spot - bot would warp to station, leave everything except filaments which he needs and repeat.
From each site we can aquire random 1-5 new filaments so tier 2-4 which can be done EZ in good made gila aren't really a big problem.

Bot would need an active shield/armor tank and/or passive one - with ab/mwd function and weapons systems + drones. It does not have to recognize effects in clouds, near towers in site cause we choose which filament bot is going to do - and so choose an fit.

I've made today "only" 800m just from abyss - that's 4-6h gameplay and I find it really intresting. That's made with ~ 700m gila.

Problem is - that when bot fail in abyss - he will die. We have only 20 min. to make the site and no other way to get out - only at the third gate.

What ya think?

ps. ofc carrier ratting bot would be better :DD
Carni9al
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Abyss runner 6 Months ago Karma: 33
Bot target/overview management isn't fast enough to run T3s. Even worse for fighters... Be happy that drones are being added.
innominate
Gold Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Abyss runner 6 Months ago Karma: 0
This is a good idea I think my 300mil gila fit does t1-3 easily with 10 mins to spare... easily can be automated I would and with gila you can honestly ignore all effects as vespa drones dont even drop health. So no need to swap modules
ngnug1987
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2018/06/15 17:49 By ngnug1987.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2018
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin