Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Abyss runner
Abyss runner 1 Year ago Karma: 0
Hi o7
So... After getting into abyss, I do wonder if it's possible to make it with an bot.
This sites from tier 3-4 can be really worth it - and in high-sec calm systems there isn't lot's of pvp'ers.
Bot should choose one of checked filament, get into save in system - lunch it and do the sites.

There are 3 rooms with one destroyable structure which gives lootbox. You need to destroy all npc, take loot and get to the next room - x3
After site, and returning to the same spot - bot would warp to station, leave everything except filaments which he needs and repeat.
From each site we can aquire random 1-5 new filaments so tier 2-4 which can be done EZ in good made gila aren't really a big problem.

Bot would need an active shield/armor tank and/or passive one - with ab/mwd function and weapons systems + drones. It does not have to recognize effects in clouds, near towers in site cause we choose which filament bot is going to do - and so choose an fit.

I've made today "only" 800m just from abyss - that's 4-6h gameplay and I find it really intresting. That's made with ~ 700m gila.

Problem is - that when bot fail in abyss - he will die. We have only 20 min. to make the site and no other way to get out - only at the third gate.

What ya think?

ps. ofc carrier ratting bot would be better :DD
Carni9al
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Abyss runner 1 Year ago Karma: 33
Bot target/overview management isn't fast enough to run T3s. Even worse for fighters... Be happy that drones are being added.
innominate
Gold Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Abyss runner 1 Year ago Karma: 0
This is a good idea I think my 300mil gila fit does t1-3 easily with 10 mins to spare... easily can be automated I would and with gila you can honestly ignore all effects as vespa drones dont even drop health. So no need to swap modules
ngnug1987
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2018/06/15 17:49 By ngnug1987.

Re: Abyss runner 2 Months, 4 Weeks ago Karma: 0
"This is a good idea I think my 300mil gila fit does t1-3 easily with 10 mins to spare... easily can be automated I would and with gila you can honestly ignore all effects as vespa drones dont even drop health. So no need to swap modules"

Thanks! Will take note of that.
JakeLake
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Abyss runner 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 0
any follow up on this? We need an Abyssal Module like yesterday
armyruss79
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2019
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin