Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Wormhole Mining with D-Scan
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 123456
TOPIC: Wormhole Mining with D-Scan
Re: Wormhole Mining with D-Scan 3 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
This has me super excited. Does it still work? Just moved into a WH and it would be great if I could get this going. Thanks to all who have contributed to this so far.
GTC
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Wormhole Mining with D-Scan 3 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 33
It should still work, unless some Autohotkey update changed how some methods work. Someone used it recently, but said he had to make a few tweaks. You should try it in high sec space first though.
innominate
Gold Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Wormhole Mining with D-Scan 3 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 10
I spent about 2 months inside a wormhole using this script. Only fly procureres, only use +3 implants or none at all. dont bother with mining crystals, just use strip miners.

BECAUSE, you will be blown up every few days. you want to make sure your profits are greater than your losses WILL be. because you will be blown up.

Its not the fault of the algorithm, I do think it saved me several times. But when you get caught minimize your losses. Also make sure you have a large POS with 2 months of fuel, you might not get a chance to go out and get more because you are being camped.

Now that I am back in hisec I havent blown up in months, I fly skiffs and have +5 implants and make more than i need to to pay for my accounts.
Minesalot
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Wormhole Mining with D-Scan 3 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 33
That is why I left. The algorithm works amazingly. It ALWAYS catches people after they come into your wormhole because Eve's system always has them on scan 2-3 seconds even if they were only decloaked for 2 seconds. The bots would never get caught when someone came into the system. However there's nothing that can be done about the people that have the spare time to wait in your system. Even still, no one ever caught more than one miner at a time.

I did not find that that better ores yielded more ISK/Hour. It just wasn't worth the effort compared to high security space.
innominate
Gold Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 123456
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2020
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin