Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: noob help
noob help 4 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
HY everyone
I played eve for some time but I do not have patience to mine sow much and I am geting bored
I like to build things, like ships and everyting else. My dreeam is to start to build supercariers and titans.
Whit the new patch (Citadel) I will love to pilot the Nyx - the supercarier
I want to buy you're bot to start in mining and PI. At first I will start whit one char. But I want to use at the end some other alts. betwean 5 - 10 alts I think.
I need some advises.
Mmy computer can suport all this alts, and I have only one computer
phoenix1986
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: noob help 4 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
Sounds like a pretty good plan overall. Just what were you needing advice on though? How to setup the bot? How to get 5-10 ships mining? How to fit those bots?

And I have some questions for you as well. Where will you be mining (aka highsec, lowsec or nullsec)? Where what sorts of ore or ice will you be mining? Do you want to graduate into mining barges? Do you want to have haulers and/ or an orca?
Nerumph
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2016/02/16 20:25 By Nerumph.

Re: noob help 4 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
I want to mine in highsec. To start here. First step to get enough isk for plex
I want to mine whit alts and form a fleet. I want to use exhumers and orca. I want to use orca for hauling and mining boost
At the begining I am not interested in specific ores or ice. Just getting some practice. I want to get the mining skills at full and reprocesing the same.
Some alts will be for reprocesing, others for industry, inventions, and haulers (I am interested in using jumping frighters for easy transport, from null sec in high sec - maybe in this way I'll do some courier contracts to). In this way I will separate skilling time.

In what i need help:
- thirst, how can i find a quiet place in highsec for my bot alts, and not being banned
- how good it works the bot whit orca as a hauler and booster, and keeping the fleet togeter in the same belt
- at the end when I will buy the bot if I will need help to setup the bot
- and some advise for some one that never used eny tipe of bots
phoenix1986
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2020
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin