Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

FYI & workaround - Bot fails to pick up Kernite
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: FYI & workaround - Bot fails to pick up Kernite
FYI & workaround - Bot fails to pick up Kernite 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 2
Hi Slav.

Just found a problem with the courier failing to pick up Kernite from home station because there were also compressed Kernite in the hangar. When the bot search for "Kernite" both compressed and normal show up, but Compressed show first and the bot tries to pick up the compressed ore rather than the normal one.

I just got the compressed out of the hangar and from there, everything worked as normal. This is because the Trader had purchased compressed ore so the courier caused the client to close the game with an error, which also stopped the Trader from using the courier function.

I had it set to autoreport logs to your email, but I don't have it set up with the new report thing. However the error is easily reproduced (Just put some compressed kernite in home station and wait for a trade storyline to show up)

Anyway, hopefully the workaround will be helpful for others in the same situation and now you know it is an issue Slav, albeit a minor one.

Cheers
Lunkan78
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: FYI & workaround - Bot fails to pick up Kernite 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 701
Thank you, will add all items with Veldspar, Scordite, Omber and Kernite in the name to exclusion list if courier interface enabled.
Slav2
Admin
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2020
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin