Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

I found it impossible to make more than 1b ISK
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: I found it impossible to make more than 1b ISK
I found it impossible to make more than 1b ISK 2 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Please do not think I am negative about the Courier BOT but I have done everything by the book and more (even did all the "Bloodstained stars" missions to get even higher standings faster, I had many of the needed skills already trained as I am not a complete newbie and I ). At the end I calculated my Loyalty points and gave them all a probability of selling at 1500isk/lp which is very good compared to what it eventually turned out to be but it fell short of R1bn. Most of the items I purchased with loyalty points are still not sold and daily go down in value and then it is not that I even expected a 1000isk/lp. I have bought mostly implants as they were the most likely to sell for a reasonable profit.

I think one should not bargain on getting a "free" PLEX after a month but rather look at it as a tool that definitely improves LP's and will mostly come in handy for later purposes like trading maybe.

I tried 2 BOT's with 2 separate fully paid accounts and none of them reached even 900kk.

I am happy I bought it but disappointed that I could not make at least R1bn (definitely not in a month - taking into account that you may have to wait for stuff to sell). Maybe I did something wrong... I don't know but I looked through the tutorial many times to make sure I do not miss anything....

I will buy it again... but not with the hope of getting a "free" PLEX but to improve my LP's

Safe flying
daniel_john
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2016/09/20 16:05 By daniel_john.Reason: Spelling mistakes fixed and pointed out that I am actually talking about the Courier bot
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: I found it impossible to make more than 1b ISK 2 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
Wrong topic, sorry
Innuendo
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2016/09/20 14:08 By Innuendo.

Re: I found it impossible to make more than 1b ISK 2 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
I don't know if your question is still active but for those who are experiencing similar situations as this gentleman...

By the isk/lp ratio you are showing I can tell you are most likely using very inefficient NPC Corp LP Stores for the courier bot. In that case please use a combination of:
evefight.com/ to get a generalization of 'possible' highly profitable corp LP Stores that fit your criteria.
www.fuzzwork.co.uk/lpstore/ to show a more detailed report on the corporation(s) you have selected.
Lastly and most importantly you personally do a self check of these market places ingame.

Tips and Precautions.
Using these websites you may see a very good ISK/LP item but this item may be a very unreliable purchase. Maybe it has been severely inflated, the daily purchase quantities are too low to dump the product, etc.
When using search:
The 'Buying' search shows what current market orders people will buy your product. A guaranteed price for your product.
The 'Selling' search shows what current market orders people have in the market and the price they're selling for. A NOT guaranteed price for your product after competition marketing.

Want more of that LP?
Do level 4 mission, obviously.
Do not neglect your ship skills. It's not just about maxing Gallente Industrial and going about your day. Raise those core ship handling skills! Obviously the fast your ship goes the quicker your missions goes.
Spaceship Command - 2% bonus to ship agility per level
Evasive Maneuvering - 5% bonus to ship agility per level
Navigation - 5% Bonus to sub-warp velocity per level
Warp Drive Operation - 10% reduction to capacitor needed to warp per level
Negotiation - 5% increase to ISK and loyalty point rewards offered by mission agents per level

Advanced Skill....Infomorph Psychology - 1 additional jump clone per level. Allows use of jump clones. This skill will be your best friend out there. Seed those clones throughout the regions with moderate-high LP/ISK ratios. Sometimes the market takes a big turn right when you're sitting on the left. Chase it! Jump clone to those corps and get grinding. Save your previous LP/ISK you were working on for the turn back, the market moves in circles. Never get too anxious to sell at a lower price.

BTW I have no problem making a couple of Billions a month. According to my data sheet yesterday I 'potentially' made 561 million last night on a 12 hour circuit. Even I find that number to be a bit weary. In realization I usually make about 300 million on the buyer market.
Seoullis
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2016/11/28 14:10 By Seoullis.

Re: I found it impossible to make more than 1b ISK 1 Year, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
What ship do you use ?
hohoho
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Re: I found it impossible to make more than 1b ISK 1 Year, 8 Months ago Karma: 4
I use Nereus and make plex+

I fit expanders in lows and hyperspacial rigs. You're doing something wrong. Check you custom delays in shared settings. Set between 5-15. I have mouse pressure delay set 50ms to ensure successful drag 100%.

Also buy a set of ascendancy implants. Warp faster than frigates.

If not omega let me know and I'll post fit. What race are you?
Pronator
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Re: I found it impossible to make more than 1b ISK 1 Year, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
Seoullis
Do you run Caldari corps ?
hohoho
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2019
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin