Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Looter issue with bookmark
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Looter issue with bookmark
Looter issue with bookmark 2 Weeks, 6 Days ago Karma: 0
hi I have an issue with looter bot I am new to the game and it requests bookmark from me or it doesn't work how I provide a bookmark for wreck. developers should be pointing to some points populated I tried corp bookmark didn't work too please help to solve that issue at least make a corp with bookmarks on it by the developers and invite on it by Pm the people who bought the bot thanks.
tigerheart
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2020/02/05 12:51 By tigerheart.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Looter issue with bookmark 2 Weeks, 1 Day ago Karma: 689
If you use personal bookmarks, name them like in this example

[Root Level]/[Personal Locations]/[Your Top Subfolder in Personal Locations]/00-Station
[Root Level]/[Personal Locations]/[Your Top Subfolder in Personal Locations]/01-Belt
[Root Level]/[Personal Locations]/[Your Top Subfolder in Personal Locations]/02-Belt
[Root Level]/[Personal Locations]/[Your Top Subfolder in Personal Locations]/03-Belt

If you use shared bookmarks and keyword for shared bookmark is "Wreck" bot will use this setup

[Root Level]/[Personal Locations]/[Your Top Subfolder in Personal Locations]/00-Station
[Root Level]/[Shared Locations]/[Your Top Subfolder in Shared Locations]/Wreck-1
[Root Level]/[Shared Locations]/[Your Top Subfolder in Shared Locations]/Wreck-2
[Root Level]/[Shared Locations]/[Your Top Subfolder in Shared Locations]/Wreck-3
Slav2
Admin
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2020
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin