Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Fleet Hangar Use?
Fleet Hangar Use? 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 16
Question for Slav:

if I were to pause the bot during First Run, and change the "Open Orehold" shortcut to "Open Fleet Hangar", would the bot be able to use the fleet hangar? That is, does the bot attempt to read the "Ore Hold" on the window when it opens it, or does it merely detect the window itself? I ask because the Fleet Hangars in Deep Space Transports are extremely large, but also the ships themselves are very strong, have warp core stabilization, etc. Excellent for use in nullsec mining! Before I invest the time and ISK into getting my hauler to use one, I wanted to know if this would actually work?
AbbadonDespoiler
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Fleet Hangar Use? 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 701
Bot is reading [Est.] in the window to detect hold. Does open fleet hangar exist in shortcuts? You can test replacement.
Slav2
Admin
graph
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re: Fleet Hangar Use? 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 16
Excellent! I believe such a shortcut exists. I will see if I can do so on Singularity (Test Server) so I don't waste the money/skill injectors. I will report back to you. If this works, would you be willing to add that functionality into the Deliverer/Looter modules? If not, maybe we can post a sticky with instructions on this subforum.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!
AbbadonDespoiler
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Fleet Hangar Use? 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 16
Well, that's disappointing: there doesn't appear to be a shortcut for "Open Fleet Hangar". Given its incredible tank and large fleet hangar, would you be at all willing to build that functionality in? ("Use Fleet Hangar" option would make bot cargo open hold, expand side bar, find Fleet Hangar, click on it, then collapse side bar and continue on). It would be extremely good for the looter/deliverer options.

Edit: There's a "Holds and Bays" shortcut that opens up the menu you'd need for this functionality.
AbbadonDespoiler
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2016/08/25 18:32 By AbbadonDespoiler.

Re: Fleet Hangar Use? 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 33
The shortcut doesn't work. It just opens to the ship cargo hold each time. It doesn't even remember which container you had selected when you closed it last time.
innominate
Gold Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2020
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin