Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

New UI Rework Breaks Bot
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: New UI Rework Breaks Bot
Re: New UI Rework Breaks Bot 1 Month, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 0
Has anyone else tested the new version? It's not working for me. It has the same issues from before but i can't seem to pause.
masterholt
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

It's working for me besides feed workers. The resolution needs to be correct, for some reason the client can be off by a few pixels, I found having the bot start the client can still cause resolution errors and it doesn't check when starting the client, so I started opening the client first and getting the resolution correct by changing the settings and then changing it back, then starting the bot.

But for feed workers if the setting is on the bot will feed workers at the start but it won't feed them anymore after. I'm using Grilled Bird Meat.

Also pause bot is now alt-f5
quad2408
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2018/11/02 04:47 By quad2408.

Re: New UI Rework Breaks Bot 1 Month, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 646
masterholt wrote:
Has anyone else tested the new version? It's not working for me. It has the same issues from before but i can't seem to pause.

You probably have graphical issues. Send me screen of your game window (focus game, alt+printscreen, paste image from clipboard to image editor and save as screen.bmp). Try to open videocard driver settings and disable hardware antialiasing (FXAA mode).
Slav2
Admin
graph
ICQ#: 688042813
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

quad2408 wrote:
It's working for me besides feed workers. The resolution needs to be correct, for some reason the client can be off by a few pixels, I found having the bot start the client can still cause resolution errors and it doesn't check when starting the client, so I started opening the client first and getting the resolution correct by changing the settings and then changing it back, then starting the bot.

I decided to remove resolution check but added function to adjust client rectangle size automatically. This helps with resolution artifacts. About grilled meat. When bot failed to find worker's food it creates screen. Start bot, hit File->Open Data folder, switch to ErrorHandler folder, find screen with name "NoFoodInInventory". Send it to me.

Bot works with clean images. Inventory cells looks like 46x46 rectangles:

No need to switch/reset resolution if your empty cells looks clean.
Slav2
Admin
graph

Slav you've done a fantastic job with the bot, really appreciate your hard work

I've checked the ErrorHandler folder and watched the bot, there is no NoFoodInInventory file because it isn't deciding to feed workers at all, after the first time on startup. What is the time interval the bot feeds the workers? I have had it running for several hours and no feeding. I'd be very embarrassed if it was a problem with my settings, but since fishing works fine and it's checking for bird meat on startup I'm not sure.

Thanks
quad2408
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

quad2408 wrote:
Slav you've done a fantastic job with the bot, really appreciate your hard work

I've checked the ErrorHandler folder and watched the bot, there is no NoFoodInInventory file because it isn't deciding to feed workers at all, after the first time on startup. What is the time interval the bot feeds the workers? I have had it running for several hours and no feeding. I'd be very embarrassed if it was a problem with my settings, but since fishing works fine and it's checking for bird meat on startup I'm not sure.

Thanks

Depending on algorithm. Fishing bot checks for workers when switching rods, production when it switched jobs, auction and alchemy/cooking every hour. Minimal time in all cases is 1h. If you use autofishing, my bad, I seems forgot to add feeding workers sooner and it may take hours to switch broken rod in this case. Will update algorithm.
Slav2
Admin
graph

Go to topPage: 12
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2018
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin