Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Fishing Bot error
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Fishing Bot error
Fishing Bot error 3 Months, 4 Weeks ago Karma: 0
Greetings, I am trying to make the fishing bot work and there is no way, I have tried to lower the resolution, I have removed the autodetectar, I have tried different ms 290/285/200 and nothing, I need help please, I have read the different forums for try to find some solution without any results, I would appreciate the help
File Attachment:
File Name: BP_1-20190619-2.txt
File Size: 1755
nikelook
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2019/06/19 09:52 By nikelook.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Fishing Bot error 3 Months, 4 Weeks ago Karma: 676
You log file is too short. Wait at least 5 minute, then pause (alt+f5)and close bot. Dont close game. Start bot again, switch to debugger tab and click send manual report button.

Can you increase desktop resolution? Bot detected that game window does not fit to desktop. Also check that you dont have popups that you need to extend value back or energy baffs. If necessary extend this or close popups manually. These popups may cover text related to fishing for some resolutions.

Check if you have hardware antialiasing activated in your videocard settings. Another name of this is FXAA. Need to disable hardware antialiasing as this mode make images blured.

Check that nothing else is started when you start bot. Minimize any windows not required for botting. Desktop should be clean.

You can send me screen: C:\Users\Guh\Desktop\cosas\ErrorHandler\Desierto-1.8.7.0-BeforeFittingNewRod-2019-06-19_18-42-46.bmp
The only screen bot made before you paused bot. Check if you see something unusual here (image artifacts).
Slav2
Admin
graph
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re: Fishing Bot error 3 Months, 4 Weeks ago Karma: 676
I am going to vacation in 2 days and I usually cannot fix anything in BDO during my travel as my notebook is not good enough for BDO. Please reply w/o delay.
Slav2
Admin
graph

Re: Fishing Bot error 3 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 0
Hello, sorry for not answering before, I had to format my pc, my desktop resolution is 1920x1080 (it is the maximum that my monitor supports), I have tried to reduce it both on the desktop and in the game and I still have that problem , antialiasing is disabled both in the game and in the graphics card, I leave the records
File Attachment:
File Name: BP_1-20190621.txt
File Size: 301044
nikelook
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Fishing Bot error 3 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 676
Set max possible desktop/game resolution. Fishing info text must be visible in order to work:

Slav2
Admin
graph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2019
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin