Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

new AT Test with 1bil isk
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: new AT Test with 1bil isk
Re: new AT Test with 1bil isk 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 670
armyruss79 wrote:
Ok that worked. Courier will not split up 40k m3 courier missions and move the items. It's also trying to run the 40km3 mission while it is running other missions so the items in the cargo hold kill the chance for even having 40km3 availalbe cargo space. I guess maybe its best to have it run one mission at a time? I've been hung up on 3 of those 40km3 colossal cargo containers missions now. I've disabled important and set it to run lvl3 missions instead of lvl4...It needs to run reliably so the AT can run. It the courier hangs up then AT gets neglected and doesn't run. Courier is a secondary not a primary at this point

40km3 cargo is split if you have less then 40km3 cargohold only. If more, bot will not take more missions while mission with 40km3 cargo is in a queue. Enable important missions again and send me log file. I will check what is going on. Dont need to run courier from AT, record log when courier is selected.
Slav2
Admin
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2019/05/05 03:40 By Slav2.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re: new AT Test with 1bil isk 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 0
ok so 4days 8hrs into this

2bil in Sell Orders
4.9bil in Buy Orders
1.3bil in Escrow with another 3.6bil isk to cover

no idea what my total net worth is lol
armyruss79
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2019/05/05 06:38 By armyruss79.

Please update me with new detailed log when you start courier with cargohold >=40km3, storyline missions enabled. I added a lot of the code (and continue adding) to courier and may break something which was worked in the past.
Slav2
Admin
graph

Slav2 wrote:
Please update me with new detailed log when you start courier with cargohold >=40km3, storyline missions enabled. I added a lot of the code (and continue adding) to courier and may break something which was worked in the past.

Let me make sure im doing this right. I'm running the AT module with the courier box checked.So to set up the courier portion I changed the module to courier and set the agent level and corps to run as if i was going to run the courier module. I then flipped back to AT and let it run?
armyruss79
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

To test bug with colossal containers you should run courier itself (to skip AT part in the log). I did not get why bot getting stuck with this mission and need log file to check what is going on. There are no difference which agent level you run as all storyline missions are given by storyline agents of 1 lvl.
Slav2
Admin
graph

Slav2 wrote:
To test bug with colossal containers you should run courier itself (to skip AT part in the log). I did not get why bot getting stuck with this mission and need log file to check what is going on. There are no difference which agent level you run as all storyline missions are given by storyline agents of 1 lvl.

I'll pause the AT and get your the log off that cpu email it to you?
armyruss79
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2019
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin