Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

On-Grid Booster Project Vs 3.5
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12345678...32
TOPIC: On-Grid Booster Project Vs 3.5
On-Grid Booster Project Vs 3.5 1 Year, 10 Months ago Karma: 10
Well, I am becoming ambitious. Going to work on the On-Grid booster.

The plan to have happen.
Booster pilot is flying an orca.
1-Logs in
2-Starts fleet
3-Empties ore hold to POS or station.
4-Orca warps to a personal BM. Location chosen from an ini file kept that records what belts are empty and resets at downtime
5-Checks for roids
6-If roids found, drops a CorpBM for miners to warp to.
7-Starts booster modules
8-Monitors local
9-Change overview to containers
10-If it sees a can, tractor it in and loot it
11-Checks ini for empty belt as reported by miners/ or checks roids itself from time to time
12-If ore hold gets full warp back to pos/station to empty, then warps back to same CorpBM it dropped earlier
13-If belt is empty all miners warp back to pos and get ready for next belt.
14-GOTO 3

Miners:
1-Log in
2-Join Fleet
3-Warp to Corp BM when it appears
4-assume full boosts are on by setting laser data to known values.
5-Probably going to use T2 crystals since that is 40.34m3/ sec. If you use full boosted stip miners thats 35.31m3/sec. But don't need to mess with crystal changes
6-Need to make the crystal changer module. (if belt empty, change tab 3 to next roid type, then reload crystals to strip miners, easy peasy)
7-If all roid types have been cycled, warp back to POS and report that belt is clean in the ini.
8-wait for next CorpBM
9-Goto 3

All of this is possible. Already have some of the ahk done. Just need to work it all out. The algorithms may be the toughest part.

Release section:
Instructions are in the AHK file. As always use at your own risk. Feel free to report any issues.

Here is the On-Grid script: 3.0

Update: 6.30.17
Vs 3.0 is done...ish. Added a 4th roid choice, optimized a several things, added some more randomness. Needs further testing, still kinda buggy.
-Sometimes leaves bots laying around. like once every 3-4 days. not sure if its the code or just bad luck.
-Made the looter the salvager instead of the miners.

AS OF RIGHT NOW 2.6 this is not a BOOSTER script. it is only a miner and looter combo with drone support and crystal support. Vs 3.0+ should be the booster module, we'll see.
Vs 2.6: Functional. with and without salvage drone control
Vs 1.1: I have included the original eve miner algorithm changed to use this as well as the MinerCorpBMV
Vs 1.2: Added unload to cargo to avoid false positives for out of ammo.

Forgot to update the instruction file.

Version 3.1 is done. No more updates from me on this. Feel free to tweak until your hearts content, but it is working for me and that's what I wanted.

There is an instruction file, and a set up gui. If you have any questions, I will first ask you if you read the instructions, and used the GUI? Then I will ask, did you follow the instructions? My third question will be, what can i possibly tell you that I did not put in the instructions? In other words, use at your own risk, no support will be given other than what's in the instruction file. Have fun, die rich.

7.8.17 vs 3.1
Fixed the undocking issue.

7.9.17 vs 3.2
Really fixed the undock issue. It wasn't reading the shared ini correctly, but it is now.

7.13.17 vs 3.3
Optimized, added better log tracking. Added the ability to mine 2, 3 or 4 ore types.

8.22.17 BROKEN
Update to come.

8.23.17 vs 3.4
Made a few changes to the image files, and some double checking here and there to deal with the OCR issues. After installing EP 7.20.6 and with my changes to my scripts, after running all day without issues, here is 3.4.

10.15.17 vs 3.5
Very minor changes, really should be vs 3.4.1

File Attachment:
File Name: On_Grid_Vs3.5.zip
File Size: 314739
Minesalot
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2017/10/15 18:13 By Minesalot.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: On-Grid Booster Project 1 Year, 10 Months ago Karma: 10
I just downloaded yEd Graph editor so i can make the Visual algorithm plan thing.

Stuff to do: If anyone feels like chipping in and helping let me know what you want to work on.
A. Come up with a cool name for this project. OnGridBooster and OnGridMiner is what I have in mind.
B. Graphml of the algorithms for booster and miner
C. AHK scripts for the following
1. scanning and counting personal bookmarks for belt bm's in booster's pnp. Then writing results to "EP Shared Variables\EpVars.ini" Use section OnGrid, and each BM should have a 0 for unknown roid status, and 1 for known empty. That way the ini read can randomly pick a BM and if it is a 1, pick another, if it is a 0, alls good.
2. script for miners to read corpbm and warp to it. not sure if algorithm can do this internally correctly
3. script for miners to do crystal swapping, and overview swapping. need to edit and save the overview setting "asteroids" for each of the roid types. "veldspar" "plagioclase" "scordite" "pyroxeres"... so the the ahk script can change tab 3 to what ever roid we want on the fly.
4. script for unloading mining crystal to cargohold, and loading the next one, via the hotkey for the stripminer module right click method, should be easy.
5. not sure what else is needed just yet.
Minesalot
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Re: On-Grid Booster Project 1 Year, 10 Months ago Karma: 33
It is definitely doable. Me know if i can help.
innominate
Gold Boarder
graphgraph

innominate wrote:
It is definitely doable. Me know if i can help.

You have helped quite a bit by inspiring me and giving me a place to start with code.

If you want to help with this project, pick something from the TODO list and have at it. Keep it simple, don't innominate it too much. You know what I mean.

You any good at graphml? You want to do the algorithms?
Minesalot
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Is it possible to search for text on the screen instead of relying on imagesearch? For instance searching for the CorpBM name via text rather than an image of part of the BM.

It would open up more possibilities by using textsearch instead of imagesearch.
Minesalot
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Re: On-Grid Booster Project 1 Year, 10 Months ago Karma: 33
Possibly. I've never tried to integrate it, but Capture2Text looks promising if you're game. Since most of the eve text is a smaller number of pixels than is the recommended minimum, you'd probably want to use GDIP to enlarge the bitmap before running it through the Capture2Text API.

As far as the other stuff, I'd rather help with recommendations when you're not sure about the correct way to do things, or feel like you're stuck.
innominate
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2017/05/28 02:57 By innominate.

Go to topPage: 12345678...32
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2019
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin