Добро пожаловать, Гость
Пожалуйста Вход или Регистрация.    Забыли пароль?
ВнизСтраница: 1
Сообщения темы: Miner suggestions/thoughts
Miner suggestions/thoughts 3 мес., 1 нед. назад Репутация: 0
Hello! Love the miner! Just had some thoughts on using it.

-Maybe look into an auto-deliverer on login/logout to move the ore to a hauling/distribution toon.

-Possibly look into asteroid variant if we want to. Meaning, Veldspar is everywhere, if i select that i get a TON of veldspar & concentrated veldspar which isn't worth it. But Dense Veldspar would be okay profitability, and would want azure & rich plagioclase but not regular.

Possibly look like a checkbox to select all(like we have now) with the option to further differentiate:
All 1 2 3 4
To respectively mean: All Veldspar, Veldspar, Concentrated, Dense, Stable.

I can see how this would be expansive a bit on the current UI layout. But would drive a lot more profitability with efficiency of time/mining.

Thanks!
stev151
Fresh Boarder
Постов: 4
graphgraph
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
Для добавления сообщений Вы должны зарегистрироваться или авторизоваться

Re: Miner suggestions/thoughts 3 мес., 1 нед. назад Репутация: 0
this could be great to mine a specific ore... like "normal" kernite to help with the level 4 missions...
damota
Junior Boarder
Постов: 83
graphgraph
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя

Re: Miner suggestions/thoughts 3 мес. назад Репутация: 4
Are you getting that many storylines you need a miner to mine it rather than just buy it from Jita in bulk and have Red Frog move it for nothing more than perhaps 20 million ISK? You have other problems if so
Pronator
Expert Boarder
Постов: 252
graphgraph

ВверхСтраница: 1
Модераторы: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2019
Все права защищены!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin